As Advertised or by Appointment
Be impressed as you enter this beautifully presented, well-proportioned and superbly maintained over 55's villa.
This light filled home offers easy-care living with spacious open plan living areas leading to an intimate outdoor courtyard... Blessed with superb north-facing alfresco space and abundant natural light.
A stone's throw to Woolooware shopping village where one can find quaint coffee shops, supermarket and specialty stores. Located close to Woolooware train station, walking distance to parks, Woolooware Golf Club and many lifestyle benefits, would suit those looking to secure a premium position in this immensely popular suburb.
This tasteful and well maintained villa will be sure to delight the most fastidious buyer. Impressive on the outside & captivating on the inside, this home is a sheer delight to inspect!
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge
- Well appointed kitchen
- 2 extra large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Original bathroom with separate toilet
- Split System aircon in main living area
- Ceiling fan in main bedroom
- Desirably low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Spacious lock-up garage, Internal Laundry,
- Walk to shops, train station, 5 min drive to Cronulla
Outgoings per quarter: